Palisade Peach Shipping Notes:
SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO PACKAGING SHORTAGES, We will Get your Peaches to you as soon as possible. If your order is Time sensitive please email Sales@alidasfruits.com PRIOR to ordering.
40 Box Peach Orders NOW AVAILABLE - LIMIT 2 PER ORDER
2021 order limit of four boxes per order due to:
We pack and ship peach orders on a “first come, first serve” basis as the peaches become available, but peaches can only be shipped once they are picked and packed. Our people take pride in packing and shipping the finest Colorado peaches that we can procure, our hope is that you will enjoy them as much as we do!
- Limited packing materials available due to Pandemic.
- Our Need to ensure sufficient postage is being paid on larger quantity orders.
- Under no circumstances will peaches qualify for Free Shipping.
- Peaches ship ONLY on Mondays and Tuesdays, and are processed and packed for shipment in the order in which they are received. Because of this, it may be a couple of weeks before your order ships. DON’T PANIC!
- Peaches are shipped outside the state of Colorado ONLY via FedEx 2Day Air in order to ensure they arrive while still fresh and in good condition. We realize this is a costly way to ship, but it is the ONLY way we will ship.
- Please contact us by email for corporate Orders Sales@alidasfruits.com
- 40 Box orders (limited to 2 per ORDER due to packing material shortages).
Palisade peaches are said to be the best, simply because they’re ripe, sweet and loaded with chin-dripping juice. Fresh tree-ripened Palisade peaches grown by Alidas Fruits, small family orchards in Palisade, CO.
Known for a sweetness and juiciness that’s unparalleled, Alida's Palisade Peaches are great raw, baked into pastries, served as grilled peaches or frozen. If you don't like the skin, blanch them in boiling water for about a minute and dump them in an ice bath.