Alida's Appetizer Meatballs Recipe
Savor the refreshing taste of Alida's Syrups on your Alida's Appetizer Meatballs! This mouthwatering recipe is guaranteed to make you a hero with your family, friends and/or invited guests.
Alida's Appetizer Meatballs Recipe Ingredients
- 11/2 to 2 lbs. appetizer size meatballs – homemade or frozen
- One 12 oz bottle of Alida’s Apricot Syrup (no sugar added or regular)
- 1 medium onion, finely diced and sautéed
Alida's Appetizer Meatballs Baking Instructions
1. Prepare and cook meatballs according to directions. Place in crock-pot, cover with sautéed onion and Apricot Syrup. Cook on low for about two hours. Turn crock-pot to warm to serve.
2. OR cook meatballs, place in big enough pan or skillet, add onion and syrup; heat until bubbly and slightly thickened. Place in chaffing dish to keep warm.
Alida’s Cherry Syrup also makes great meatballs. To add a “kick” to these, add finely diced jalapeno or other peppers along with some garlic to the meatball mixture.
Courtesy of Dixie Burmeister Grand Junction, CO
Try our other creative uses for Alida's Palisade Apricot Syrup.