Easy Does It W/ Alida’s Salsa Pork Chops Recipe
Savor the refreshing taste of Alida's Salsa Pork Chops! This mouthwatering recipe is guaranteed to make you a hero with your family, friends and/or invited guests.
Alida’s Salsa Pork Chops Recipe Ingredients
- 3 to 4 boneless or bone in pork chops
- 1 1/2 cup Alida’s Spicy Peach Salsa
- 1 cup halved onion slices (or to taste)
- 1 to 2 cloves minced garlic (optional)
- 1 medium sized bell pepper, thinly sliced
Salsa Pork Chops Baking Instructions
1. Lightly brown chops on one side then turn over; add onions and garlic to skillet continuing to brown chops and cook onions to tender crisp. Add peppers to skillet and pour salsa over all. Cover skillet and cook on low/medium until chops are tender. Garnish with lime slices and cilantro. Pork is to be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F.
Option: place pork chops in crock pot, toss onions and peppers around and on pork chops, pour salsa over all, cover and cook about 7 to 8 hours on low or until almost pull apart tender.
Variation: Turn above recipe into an Asian dish by adding 2 tbs. peanut butter, 2 tsp. fresh lime juice, a tbs. of soy sauce, 1 tsp. sugar or Splenda® or to taste. Add when adding salsa.
Grill chops: Sprinkle with seasoning of choice such as McCormick
Courtesy of Dixie Burmeister ~ Grand Junction, CO
Try our other creative uses for Alida's Palisade Fruits.