Grilled Chicken With Smoked Applewood Butter Recipe
This mouthwatering Grilled Chicken With Smoked Applewood Butter recipe is guaranteed to make you a hero with your family, friends and/or invited guests.
Grilled Chicken With Smoked Applewood Butter Recipe Ingredients
- 1 Whole Chicken or 8-10 Thighs or Chicken Breasts/li>
- 9 oz. Jar Alida's Smoked Applewood Butter/li>
- Butter, margarine or olive oil
Grilled Chicken With Smoked Applewood Butter Baking Instructions
1. Melt butter or margarine in a pan (unless using olive oil).
2. Clean and prep chicken.
3. Brush with melted butter or margarine or olive oil.
4. Place chicken on a hot grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and juices run clear. Several minutes before the chicken is done, brush Alida's Smoked Applewood Butter over the chicken.
5. When chicken is fully cooked, remove from the grill and immediately smother with the remainder of Smoked Applewood Butter.
Bonus RecipeGrilled Apple Skewers: A Great complement to this dish!
1. Cut apples into quarters or eighths.
2. Lather with butter and coat with sugar and cinnamon.
3. Skewer and grill til tender.
Try our other creative uses for Alida's Palisade Apples.