Palisade Grilled Peaches W/Cinnamon Recipe
Savor the refreshing taste of Alida's Palisade Peaches as you move into winter! This mouthwatering recipe is guaranteed to make you a hero with your family, friends and/or invited guests.
Grilled Peaches W/Cinnamon Recipe Ingredients
- 2 c. Palisade Peaches (quartered and peeled. 4-5 peaches)
- 1/2 c. honey
- 2 T. cinnamon
Alida's Grilled Peaches W/Cinnamon Baking Instructions
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Place Palisade Peaches on sheet of aluminum foil; use second sheet if necessary to hold juices.
3. Drizzle honey over the peaches. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Seal aluminum foil tight and place on the grill.
5. Grill for 10 minutes, turning foil packet after 5 minutes.
6. Carefully open packet and serve. A great treat with ice cream.
Caution, peaches and foil packet will be very hot. Download the Recipe Card for Grilled Cinnamon Palisade Peaches!
To peel peaches, drop in boiling water for 30-60 seconds then drop in a cold water bath. This will loosen the skin.
Try our other creative uses for Alida's Palisade Peaches.