Palisade Peach Cobbler Recipe
Savor the refreshing taste of Alida's Palisade Peach Cobler as you move into winter! This mouthwatering recipe is guaranteed to make you a hero with your family, friends and/or invited guests.
Palisade Peach Cobbler Recipe Ingredients
- 5 T. butter or margarine
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. flour
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1/4 t. nutmeg (optional)
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 jar Alida's Peach Pie Filling
Alida's Palisade Peach Cobbler Baking Instructions
1. Melt butter or margarine in a baking pan.
2. Mix together baking powder, sugar, flour, milk, nutmeg and vanilla until it just comes together.
3. Pour mixture into baking pan with melted butter or margarine; do not stir.
4. Pour Alida's Peach Pie Filing over the top and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven. Let stand 15 minutes. Serve with milk or a healthy scoop of ice cream.
Try our other creative uses for Alida's Palisade Peaches.