Fruity Pancakes or Waffles Recipe
Nothing beats a cold winter day with a tasty breakfast of Colorado peach or Colorado apricot flavored pancakes or waffles smothered with your favorite Alida's Fruits syrups.
Fruity Pancake Recipe Ingredients
- Peach or Apricot Pancakes/Waffles
- 1 batch Colorado Honeyville Pancake Mix (available at Alida's Fruits)
- 1/3 cup Alida's Colorado Peach Syrup or Colorado Apricot Syrup (plus more for drizzling over the top)
Fruity Pancake Baking Instructions
1. In a bowl, follow the recipe for making the delicious Colorado Honeyville Pancake mix. Add the syrup to the batter.
2. Heat your griddle (or waffle iron) to medium high and dollop the batter to create the perfect size pancake or waffle. Once bubbles form on top of the pancakes, flip the pancake over and cook til golden brown and cooked through.
3. Top with butter and more delicious Alida's Fruits Syrups. Serve Immediately.
Tip: Try to avoid flipping the pancake more than once to achieve super fluffiness!
Try our other creative uses for Alida's Fruits Syrups.