Grandma's Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
Whether you're celebrating Valentine's Day or honoring George Washington's birthday, a large bowl of ice cream or slice of creamy cherry cheesecake smothered in Alida's Fruits Cherry Pie Filling makes a great dessert for the occasion. Grandma's Cherry Cheesecake Recipe is guaranteed to make you a winner in the hearts and minds of your loved ones and friends.
Grandma's Cherry Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
- 20 graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 c. butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1-8oz package cream cheese
- 2 T. milk
- 1 Tub Dream Whip
- 1 Jar Alida's Fruits Cherry Pie Filling
Cherry Cheesecake Baking Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the graham crackers butter and 1/2 c. sugar together in a bowl. Press into a 11"x7" baking dish. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove and cool thoroughly.
3. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and rest of sugar together until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
4. Prepare Dream Whip according to package directions (can substitute a whipped topping like Cool Whip). Fold in the cream cheese mixture. Spread filling over cooled graham cracker crust. Evenly spread jar of Alida's Fruits Cherry Pie Filling over the top. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.