Peach Ice Cream Topping Cake Recipe
Savor the refreshing taste of Alida's Cherry Crisp as you move into Spring! This mouthwatering recipe is guaranteed to make you a hero with your family, friends and/or invited guests.
Peach Ice Cream Cake Ingredients
- 1 Yellow or White Cake Mix with Pudding
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 c. Cold Water
- 1/2 c. Alida's Peach Ice Cream Topping
- 1/3 c. Baking Oil
Glaze Ingredients Baking Instructions
- 1 c. Sugar 1 cube butter1 c. Water
1. Mix cake ingredients with mixer for two minutes.
2. Grease bundt or angel food pan.
3. Sprinkle 3/4 c chopped pecans in pan.
4. Pour cake mix over pecans.
5. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
6. Cool completely. Peck with fork all over the top of the cooled cake.
7. In sauce pan, boil glaze ingredients for 5 minutes.
8. Remove from stove. Drizzle glaze over cake.
9. Pour Alida's Peach Ice Cream topping over top of the cake.
10. Serve with a scoop of gourmet vanilla ice cream.
To serve, cut into wedges. Store covered in refrigerator.
Try our other creative uses for Alida's Palisade Peaches.
Enjoy Your Peach Ice Cream Topping Cake!