Roast Glazed with Alida’s Colorado Peach or Colorado Apricot Syrup
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day or enjoying NCAA’s March Madness, a roast glazed i Alida’s Fruits Colorado Peach or Apricot Syrup is certain to be a hit.
Roast Glazed with Alida’s Colorado Peach Recipe Ingredients
- 1 roast (beef or pork)
- Potatoes – cubed
- Large onions – roughly chopped
- Carrots – cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 c. water
- 1 cube chicken or beef bouillon
- 1 Jar Alida’s Peach or Apricot Syrup
Alida’s Roast Glazed Baking Instructions
1. Adjust the quantity of meat and vegetables depending on the size of your party. Water and bouillon cube are optional. If preparing a beef roast, we like the added broth as the base for gravy. Substitute chicken broth if preparing a pork roast.
2. Place all ingredients (except syrup) in a roasting pan. Cover and cook in a 350 degree oven until meat is cooked through. Approximately 20 minutes before serving, remove veggies from pan, cover and set aside.
3. Drain most of the juices from the pan to use for the gravy. Turn the heat up to 400 degrees. Spread Alida’s Peach or Apricot syrup over the roast evenly.
4. Cook uncovered for 15 minutes.
5. While waiting for the roast to finish, it is a good time to make the gravy.
6. Remove the roast from the oven and let stand uncovered for 5 minutes to redistribute the juices.
Slice and serve hot. Enjoy!
Try our other creative uses for Alida’s Fruits Syrups.